Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blessed as a Catholic!

A Full Transcription of Steve Ray's talk to Couples for Christ

(Steve K. Ray is a convert to Catholicism from the Baptist Church. His story of conversion is chronicled in his book “Crossing the Tiber.” He and his wife go around the world telling the story of his conversion and of their belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the one true Church. This is the full transcription of the talk he delivered during the Mission Core Teaching Night, July 13, 2010, Xavier School Gym.)

Good evening. It’s wonderful to be here. I’m a charismatic, too. I’m also a Couples for Christ and there’s my couple right there. Stand up, Janet. I’ve been married to that girl for 33 years – that’s the best thing I ever did. The second best thing I ever did was to become a Catholic. We have four children and eight grand children and they have names like Maria Faustina and Damian Augustine and so on – very Catholic names.


http://www.couplesforchristglobal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79:blessed-as-a-catholic&catid=3:cfc-news&Itemid=2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...