Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 11:28-30.

psalms 103(102):1-2.3-4.8.10.

Of David. Bless the LORD, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name!
Bless the LORD, my soul; do not forget all the gifts of God,
Who pardons all your sins, heals all your ills,
Delivers your life from the pit, surrounds you with love and compassion,

Merciful and gracious is the LORD, slow to anger, abounding in kindness.
Has not dealt with us as our sins merit, nor requited us as our deeds deserve.


Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 11:28-30.

Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for your selves.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...